The Good The Bad and The Fera
1. Main rules are 2nd edition Werewolf the Wild West with modifications noted
2. You are given 2 actions per turn. Attacking, dodging, shifting, and moving are all single actions. You can not split dice pools till your turn. You can use an action to dodge at anytime, if you use both actions to dodge before your turn you loose your turn.
3. Specialties are chosen when you have a 4 or more in your Attribute or Ability. If a action applies to your specialty 10 count as doubles and you may remove a 1 from your result. If you have a 5 in a Attribute or Ability anytime your action involves the Attribute or Ability you gain the benefit of 10 count as doubles and you may remove a 1 from your result. All these benefits stack so if your Attribute is at 5 and your Ability is at 5 and the role applies to both specialties 10s count double and you may remove up to 4 1s on a role.
4. We are using WOD20 rules for languages
5. Doing Journals grants you a recovery of either one Health level, Rage, Gnosis or Willpower at any time during game.
6. All rules are subject to change.